The 500 calorie diet was recommended by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons that is beneficial in providing maximum weight loss results when complimented with the HCG homeopathic drops. The HCG drops are taken as per the doses mentioned on the packet. This results in the loss of fat from the body.
The people with extreme obesity levels are advised to follow the very low calorie diet which will prevent the body to gain more fat from daily food and they can stay fit and fine by extracting the energy from the concentrated fat that is released in the body by taking the HCG drops daily. It triggers the hypothalamus to release the fat cells in the body. The body can extract this fat to gain energy.
The manufacturers claim that the regular routine of the drops if taken with a food chart of 500 calorie food intake during the course of the HCG drops can provide a weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds depending on the person and his inclination to the diet chart. This is a quick weight loss program for those who are seeking early results. However there are 800 and 1200 calorie diet plans for people who find it difficult to follow the 500 calorie plan.
Cheese Penne with Cherry Tomatoes
Whole grain Penne (preferably wheat) – 3/4 cup
White Beans – 1/4 cup
Fresh cherry tomatoes cut into halves – 1 1/2 cups
Olive oil -1 tablespoon
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
A large clove of garlic finely chopped
Parmesan Cheese about 2 tablespoons
A pinch of freshly grounded pepper crushes
Salt to taste
Few drops of lemon juice (optional)
Dry Red Chilli – 1 (optional)
- Wash the white beans and drain the water properly and keep aside.
- Take a mid size pan and fill it with about half full with water and bring to boil. Add the Penne and cook until they become soft enough. Do not cook for too long or else they will break. Drain the water and allow the vapors to go away so that they do not break while tossing. Before you start cooking, ensure that there are no traces of water in it.
- Take a frying pan and deseed the red chilli and toss it on the pan for few seconds. Avoid tossing for too long to prevent burning. When cooled, it can be crushed to make chilli flakes with rich aroma.
- Now heat the olive oil and wait till the oil is heated up. Add all the ingredients one by one (except the cheese and the lemon) to the Penne and keep mixing gradually. Cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Pour the contents in the serving bowl and add the Parmesan cheese to garnish it in melted form on the top. The preparation tastes best when served in hot condition.
Important Note: Never pour the lemon drops while the dish is kept for cooking on the flame. It can give a bitter taste to the food. People suffering from acidity and making this dish for the dinner should avoid lemon and chilli flakes as they trigger gaseous formation in the stomach. Always drink plenty of water during the HCG Diet Plan.